Accessibility Statement for www.persado.com
Persado is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We believe all persons should be able to access our site, and we are continually improving the user experience for everyone by applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Persado, Inc. is taking the following measures to ensure the accessibility of our website:
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas.
- Regularly evaluate our website against current WCAG criteria.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The Persado website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that while some content does conform, some parts do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.2 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria:
- Images of text are only used for decorative purposes or logos.
- Contrast ratios of at least 7:1 for all titles and article text.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
The Persado website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome with VoiceOver on Mac OS 12 or later
- Google Chrome with NVDA on Windows 10 or 11
- Google Chrome with JAWS on Windows 10 or 11
- Safari with VoiceOver on iOS 15 or later
- Google Chrome with Talkback on Android 13
Persado’s website may not be compatible with the following:
- Browsers older than three major versions.
- Mobile operating systems older than three years.
The accessibility of the Persado website relies on the following technologies to work with the combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
Barriers and Limitations
We are currently in the process of an accessibility audit and are making updates to comply with WCAG 2.2 AA criteria. Some users may encounter barriers during this time. Please get in touch with us at [email protected] if you observe an issue.
New Possibilities Group, LLC, is currently assessing the accessibility of the Persado website by utilizing the following approaches:
- External evaluation using automated scanning.
- External evaluation using assistive technology.
- External evaluation using manual assessment techniques.
- External evaluation by persons with document disabilities.